Blue Wahoos Video
Nearly a hundred different types of beer. Something for every tastebud.
While your favorite players are trying to bring in a win, you can be enjoying a much more at the concession stands
The stadium provides a wide variety foods- hot dogs, dip and dots, chips, and new this year favorite Gulf Coast entrees.
A new restaurant located right behind home plate called Off the Hook will certainly satisfy your hunger.
You'll be able to enjoy a fresh raw oyster bar, shrimp and grits and those famous sea dogs.
Mark Macullief- Director of Food and Beverage
"You're going to get the Pensacola flavor. It's all seafood based and we try to promote it and make sure it comes fresh."
No doubt you'll get thirsty when watching the game so at the bottom of the inning you'll want to stop by and get a beer that fills from the bottom.
Thursday, April 4 2013, 04:16 PM CDT
- Blue Wahoos receive national recognition
- Cincinatti Reds playing at Bayfront Ballpark in March 2014
- Wahoos lose to Birmingham (8/25/13)
- Wahoos v Birmingham 8/25/13 first report
- Salute the Blues at Pensacola Blue Wahoos game
- Wahoo's Opening Day team coverage
- Wahoo's Opening Day 2013
- Wahoo's Food
- Wahoo's merchandise
- Blue Wahoo's Locker Room
- Blue Wahoo'd field maintenance
- Countdown to Blue Wahoo's 2013 Start
- Reds Move Riggleman to Louisville, DeShields to Join Blue Wahoos
09:00PM Channel 3 News at 9PM on WFGX
10:00PM Jerry Springer
11:00PM Maury Povich
View Complete Schedule