Blue Wahoos Video
Last year Blue Wahoos merchandise was popular since it was their first season.
There are some new fan items this year.
New merchandise for ladies, men and children
The merchandise team here at Bait and Tackle Shop say they listened to feedback from fans last year.
They've added several new T-shirt designs, hats, cups and jewelry. There are also other items like bracelets, pencils and keychains.
But if you're a true Blue Wahoo's fan you'll need to make sure you've got your foam finger. It's a team favorite.
And even though there are so many items to choose from, many are offered at affordable prices.
Donna Kirby- Director of Community Relations and Merchandise
"We have everything. We have things as low as 2 dollar pencils, baseballs for 8 dollars and foam fingers for 6 dollars- all the way up to the most expensive things- the jerseys."
Thursday, April 4 2013, 04:16 PM CDT
- Blue Wahoos receive national recognition
- Cincinatti Reds playing at Bayfront Ballpark in March 2014
- Wahoos lose to Birmingham (8/25/13)
- Wahoos v Birmingham 8/25/13 first report
- Salute the Blues at Pensacola Blue Wahoos game
- Wahoo's Opening Day team coverage
- Wahoo's Opening Day 2013
- Wahoo's Food
- Wahoo's merchandise
- Blue Wahoo's Locker Room
- Blue Wahoo'd field maintenance
- Countdown to Blue Wahoo's 2013 Start
- Reds Move Riggleman to Louisville, DeShields to Join Blue Wahoos
09:00PM Channel 3 News at 9PM on WFGX
10:00PM Jerry Springer
11:00PM Maury Povich
View Complete Schedule